Couldn’t help myself but write this article about a recent cancelation request I had today. One of the customers sent me a refund request because of the following reason:
“PhoneLocator Pro is not a reliable app, it doesn’t work when the phone is off, please refund asap!”
So, I take the chance and give the following warnings, just to avoid future problems :
1. PHONELOCATOR PRO CANNOT OPERATE WHEN YOUR PHONE IS OFF!
Why? Take it like this, it’s like filling a complaint to Microsoft because you cannot use Windows when your computer is turned off. It happens the same with our App. Go figure…
2. PHONELOCATOR PRO CANNOT OPERATE ON YOUR PHONE IF YOU TAKE OUT THE BATTERY!
3. PHONELOCATOR PRO DOES NOT WATERPROOF YOUR PHONE
PhoneLocator Pro can’t do anything about it if you dropped your phone in the toilet bowl or throw it in a lake, sea or whatever ocean. Just forget about it, it’s definitely lost or… smelly for the the first situation.
4. PHONELOCATOR PRO DOES NOT PROTECT YOU OR YOUR PHONE IF YOU’RE STROKE BY LIGHTNING/THUNDER
Not such a big deal, most probably in such case you will not going to need your phone again.
5. PHONELOCATOR PRO DOES NOT WORK IN OUTER SPACE
The only reason why it’s because I didn’t get the opportunity to get there myself to test the app. Planning on going to the moon with the first train, though.
6. PHONELOCATOR PRO WILL NOT PROTECT YOUR PHONE IF YOU RAN IT WITH YOUR CAR
Not funny. That says a lot, go see a shrink!
7. PHONELOCATOR PRO IS USELESS IF YOU DON’T OWN A PHONE
Don’t buy it, there’s nothing you can do with it. You can’t eat it, can’t drink it, it’s just an app. Go buy an Android phone first and then you’re on!
…more to be added
I’d like to say I DO, but I DON’T have in mind to include any of the above functions to PhoneLocator Pro. I’m still sane. Sorry guys.
Hope you enjoyed this as much as I did.